Thursday 12 October 2017

The Autistic Naturalist Video!

Last week, I was approached by a young film crew duo who wanted to film me for a short video about me, my wildlife experiences and what its like living with autism. So on Saturday morning, I met up with cameraman Sam Stronge and soundwoman Debs Torr to film it.  It was fun to make, though the wildlife was more camera shy than I was. Hope you enjoy it and thank you to Sam and Debs for making it.

I also have some good news about my camera situation. I've got a new one! It is another Canon PowerShot bridge camera, but it's one model up from my previous one. This new camera is partly an early Christmas present from Mum as she helped to pay for half the price of it. So crisis everted. I can continue to take wildlife photos for you guys as if nothing ever happened. I am so relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment