Tuesday 29 May 2018

Blog Update!

Some big news for you all today. I have finally restored all the photos to every post for 2017! It took weeks to do, but now I feel like I'm on the home stretch for bringing back all the photos I lost on this blog. What's left are 5 and a half months worth of posts from 2016 (dating as far back as the post 'My French Adventure - part 7' which was July 2016). It will still take a while until I've completed fixing this mess for good, but we're nearly there!

In other news, I had to go to hospital on Friday (May 25th) to remove a mother of all cysts from my neck. I've had the cyst since 2015, but it has only blown out of proportion in this last month. Antibiotics failed to calm it down and it was causing a lot of pain, so I had get it lanced and drained at the hospital. It will take a while for the wound to heal, meaning that I need to be careful when it comes to wearing the straps of my binoculars and bridge camera from now on.

After the operation  (A lot came out of it!)
The giant cyst that was on my neck!



No comments:

Post a Comment