Sunday 13 January 2019

My Norfolk Orchid Hunt 2019 (My Tick Sheet)

I'd like to thank you for your response and helpful advice for my upcoming challenge in finding as many orchid species that are found in Norfolk for this summer. I now know where to look on some of the more challenging ones thanks to you guys. So, I've been busy working on a fun tick sheet that I will be using to tick off each species as I go. What do you think? Its pretty basic, but it will do fine. How many do you think I will tick off? Now that's the real question. I also have plenty of space to write out a schedule for when and where to see them on the back. If you want to help me nearer to the time by letting me know when each one is out at a certain place, email me at seanlocke86@outlook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment