Saturday 24 March 2018

Blog Update

As you may know, this week has been a bit of a disaster for this blog. But there may be some light at the end of this dark tunnel. I have upgraded my Google Photos storage to 100mb, meaning it should be plenty of room for all photos from past and future posts on this blog. My next task is to retrieve those missing photos. Though I don't think I can retrieve them all from their deleted state from Google Photos on the internet, however, I can still get them back. Thankfully, I still have all these photos on my computer. All I can do now is to re-upload them to each post. With these posts dating as far back as July 2016, this may take some time to do. So please be patient with me. It may take months to recover them all. I will work my way down from the most recent to the last post that was effected (My French Adventure - Part 7).

Fortunately, the posts dating between December 2014 - early July 2016 are completely fine (which includes my How To Draw series), so you can still look at those without any problems. And I will also continue to add new content on top of this. So it isn't the end of the world for this blog just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment