Wednesday 21 March 2018

I Am So Angry!

In my Sculthorpe Moor post, I experienced technical issues involving my uploading new photos to my blog from my computer. This was because Google Photos, the site where these photos get stored to, ran out of storage space. So whenever I upload a new photo to my blog, an error message pops up instead of a photo. There are two ways to deal with this problem. The first is to upgrade the storage capacity, which costs money that I can't afford right now. The second is to delete the existing photos in Google Photos and free up space. Little did I know that it would delete every photo in the blog (up to My French Adventure - Part 7). I mean, there was a message that said it would, but I thought it would only be in the blog's upload files and that the photos that were already on the blog posts were completely save. I was so wrong!

So, just to make things simple to understand. The majority of my photos from the past three years on this blog are completely gone. On the plus side, I can add new photos now, so I can continue making new posts. But this doesn't make the pain of what has happened disappear. I am absolutely devastated! Three years of work down the drain! I have no choice but to buy that upgrade now so this can never happen again. I will continue writing new posts for you all to read, but sadly, I don't think there is a way of bringing back those lost photos. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused for those enjoying my old posts. All I can do now is to move on.

I am so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment